Google Chromecast is a casting device from Google. Once connected to any Tv you can cast content to it using your smartphone. If you like to watch free HD movies and tv shows online for free, then Coto Movies is your best choice. It supports all type of devices and has built-in support for them. So you can use Coto Movies with them hassle free and enjoy free content forever. In this article, we will guide you how to use Coto Movies for Chromecast.
Coto Movies for Chromecast
Actually, it is very easy to use Coto Movies to watch free movies and tv shows on your chromecast. You can enjoy all the features of Coto Movies in a few easy steps on the big screen of your tv. So, let’s get started.
How to setup Coto Movies for Chromecast
- Download Coto Movies on your smartphone from the link below.
- Once installation finishes. Open Coto Movies.
- Browse the library or search for the title you want to watch.
- Click on it and play it.
- Select the Quality which has Cast written in front of it.
- Once the player opens and the movie is loaded. Tap the “Cast” icon.
- There you will get a list of devices in your network.
- Select your Chromecast from there and video will start playing on your tv.
That was easy enough. All thanks to Coto Movies for natively supporting all the different kind of devices. If you still have any questions you can ask them below in the comment section.